- Top page
New Drug Candidates(NDC)
The Journal provides recent progress in new drug candidates and related R&D topics. Most candidates and related topics are published and submitted recently from worldwide. The sources include the recent major journals, congress, and symposia worldwide. The Journal also provides the most recent findings useful for designing new screening systems and for new mode of action. The information will also give indispensable clues for new drug alertness, licensing access, R&D joint project, and industry news.
- Focusing on cancer and unmet applications
- More information on Biologics
- Selected basic research information essential for drug discovery
- More than 100 new drug candidate will be presented monthly
- Back number information of current period (January-December) will be added on present month
- Tailored information can be ordered
|Name of journal
||New Drug Candidates (NDC)|
|Table of contents
- This month selections
- Therapeutic classification
- Mode of action
- Chemicals and biologics
- Company and university
- Publication media and source
- Main body
- Pharma industry news
- In “Main body section”, you will find summary information of new drug candidates chosen from many kinds of journals / sources etc. worldwide.
- Regarding (2) through (7), collected information are categorized by such as “Therapeutic classification” or “Disease” etc. and will be arranged in order and listed. You can easily find out your target information by “the category order”.
|Issue numbers per year
||Issued “Monthly” bases other than August.|
- PDF files
- Annual subscription: JPN \200,000
- A volume: JPN \65,000
- TAX will be added for domestic order (Japan).
- (5) Tailored information will be available by request base. We will send proposal.
Reflection paper on medicinal product supply shortages caused by manufacturing/Good Manufacturing Practice Compliance problems-WC500135113
Interface between REACH and Cosmetics regulations-ECHA-14-FS-04-EN